There are numerous ways that Digital Marketing Agencies use to boost startups.
Some of the ways are:
1. Search Engine Optimization: If you are going to start a startup then you need an online presence and that will not come by itself. Search engine optimization helps in boosting search engine ranking because that is where all the searches are happening actually. Search engine examples: Google, Internet Explorer, bing, yahoo.
2. Social Media Optimization: Social Media Optimization is a must for every startup because every person uses it and nowadays they are encouraging business organizations.
- Facebook has even released its own marketplace in its app already. You can make groups engage with your audience.
- Instagram enables you to take make a business account to help you grow and promote. Instagram shows visualization of your content.
- Linkedin is another good platform to grow your business and to meet other business professionals.
- Twitter is also very important because 85% of small and medium-sized businesses on Twitter say it’s important for businesses to provide customer service using the network. Twitter’s personal, conversational nature makes it perfect for handling customer service issues.
- YouTube is the best in its own way because it broke the barrier of videos. Now you can watch videos and it spreads a little personalization on your business which a cool way to go.
- Tiktok is also a very good video engaging platform where you can put external music do some editing. And the main reason to go for this platform is that it is growing, and it is growing really fast. The organic reach is really high.
3. Email Marketing: Email Marketing is really good to engage your audience with some personal touch. In fact, you can automate to send your messages.
- It really builds a relationship and engagement with your audience.
- You can send bulk messages to a contact list that you have build, you can send automation, run campaigns with some free tools like:
- sendgrid, Mailchimp, drip, sendinblue, etc.
4. Content: Content is the king in any advertising whether it is a marketing strategy or running a google or facebook campaign.
- If your content doesn’t approach people or have a connection, Even with the best marketing strategies, it will never be successful.
- Your Content should have a balance between Quality and Quantity.
5. Pay Per Click Advertising: Pay Per Click (PPC), the name of the method tells itself actually. The PPC campaign will help you to do your advertising very efficiently and effectively because the advertiser pays a publisher (typically a search engine, website owner, or a network of websites) when the ad is clicked.
- Advertisers typically bid on keyword phrases relevant to their target market. In contrast, content sites commonly charge a fixed price per click rather than use a bidding system. PPC “display” advertisements, also known as “banner” ads, are shown on web sites with related content that have agreed to show ads and are typically not pay-per-click advertising. Social networks such as Facebook and Twitter have also adopted pay-per-click as one of their advertising models.