Smush is a really good plugin if you want to reduce the size of your photo that is on your WordPress website automatically.
The Advantages are numerous because once your images are well optimized, then your website will load faster, If your website will load faster, then you will get more leads.
- day by day the attraction span time of the people is getting less and less, You cannot keep a person waiting for even 2 seconds on a website.
2. Yoast SEO:
Who hasn’t heard about this tool, If you are a digital marketer you probably have this tool already but if not, I will highly suggest you download it here.
- This tool will help you to change the title, add meta-tags, URL slugs, and Focus keyphrase. Which is the key source in any on-page SEO.
- The best part about this tool is if you will get a paid version of this tool then it can also do SEO analysis for your website.
3. SG Optimizer:
- Talking about website speed. This plugin will make sure that your website is running as fast as it can.
- Using this tool you can optimize your website by using Dynamic Cache option which will then remove all the unnecessary caches, Memcache, etc.
- You can also change the PHP version of your site under the Environment Optimization section.
- You can also turn on CSS, HTML and JAVA script unification under the Frontend Optimization section.
- It also, have an automatic image optimization feature under the Image Optimization section
4. MailChimp for WooCommerce Plugin:
- MailChimp for WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that lets you add your WooCommerce customers and their order information to your MailChimp(add link) audience. Use WooCommerce data to track sales, create targeted e-commerce automation, generate custom Product Recommendations, send Abandoned Cart emails, and more.
- is best used if you have an E-Commerce website and want to add your customers to the Mailchimp Autobot to create an automation to automatically send messages when they buy a product, want to return the product, having some problem while buying, etc.
5. Digg Digg:
- Digg Digg Plugin enables you to add a nice little set of sharing buttons from 20 top social networking sites. It has some nifty features such as the ability to choose compact or normal for the size of the share buttons and the ability to float the buttons. In addition, it can be set to display at the top, bottom or side of the post or page. This plug-in increased social sharing on my site substantially. Note, I did have a few problems with this plug-in conflicting with my sub-menu navigation on pages (not posts). I simply disabled this plug-in on pages and the problem was resolved.
6. Updraft Plus:
While making the website no one thinks that there is a chance that their website can be deleted by mistake. So, This plugin helps in backing up your website in the numerous options like Google Drive and dropbox.
In my opinion, everyone should have this plugin so that no one makes a mistake of not backing up their site.
7. Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP) :
- Google Analytics Dashboard for WP (GADWP) plugin helps in monitoring your website behavior and overview in your WordPress dashboard. It really helps while doing SEO because while tracking your customers’ behavior you can track your target audience and save some extra bucks.
8. Thirsty Affiliates:
- Who doesn’t want to earn money with the products/services that are not even yours?
- Marketing is the key and to implement it correctly you have to use this plugin to add the product title. Image,etc.
- The main purpose of this Plugin is that it cloaks your URL.
9. MailChimp WD:
- MailChimp WD is the Best plugin for automating E-mails because of its best User Interface.
- plugin helps you grow your MailChimp lists and write better newsletters through various methods. You can create good looking opt-in forms or integrate with any existing form on your site, like your comment, contact or checkout form.
10. Optin Monster :
- Talking about E-mail automation we should also know what to write in an E-mail. If not then there is another Plugin Optin Monster.
- It is the best lead-generation plugin for WordPress that allows you to create and integrate highly effective email signup forms on your website. It works with most popular email service providers like Constant Contact, Aweber, Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor, Mad Mimi, etc.